Provides a personalized service to users. The Information and Documentation Center’s (CID) has comfortable facilities and specialized personnel for the Citizen Services (SAC) as well as information and specialized sources management services.
Our extensive collections (both in printed and digital format) include the following topics: Peruvian and foreign legal provisions (Peruvian legislation since 1904), documents on the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), and the World Trade Organization (WTO).
Answers to consultations: by email, telephone, fax, etc.
The Information and Documentation Center (CID) offers search and recovery information on national, international and regional legal provisions, according to the user’s specific needs. Bibliographic references are shown for your selection and purchase. The cost of this service is S/.59.50 Nuevos Soles.
Updated information by email on technical specifications. Focus on entrepreneurs, non-governmental organizations and consultants.
- Search for Rulings/Resolutions issued by the Court Divisions
- Traditional knowledge of indigenous peoples — website
- Files— Central archive (completed cases)
- Files— Consultation (administrative follow-up of all instances)
- Case law in matters of Competition and Consumer Protection (CD)
- Testing methods accredited by the National Accreditation System (SNA)
- Peruvian technical standards and regulations — search engine
- Payment to suppliers and users — consultation
- Legal actions carried out by clearing and settlement institutions — consultation
- Complaints — Citizen Services (SAC)
- Registry of Consumers— “Thank you… do not insist” campaign
- Rulings/Resolutions issued by the Consumer Protection Commission (CPC)
- Search for Rulings/Resolutions — Intellectual Property, First Instance
- Integrated System for Bankruptcy Proceedings (SIPCON)
- National Metrology Service – files